1. Cancer: Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C & 24 times better than vitamin E.
2. Heart disease: Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
3. Anti-aging: Green tea contains an antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means it helps you fight against aging and promotes longevity.
4. Weight loss: Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
5. Skin: The antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging. Green tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
6. Cholesterol: Green tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
7. Obesity: Green tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink green tea, it is unlikely you'll be obese.
8. Diabetes: Green tea improves lipid and glucose metabolism, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level and balances your metabolism rate.
9. Alzheimers disease: Green tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.
10. Parkinson's: Antioxidants in green tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking green tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.
11. Liver disease: Green tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that green tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
12. High blood pressure: Green tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking green tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
13. Food poisoning: Catechin found in green tea can kill bacteria which cause food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.
14. Blood sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea help lower your blood sugar level.
15. Immunity: Polyphenols and flavonoids found in green tea help boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.
16. Asthma: Theophyline in green tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma..
17. Herpes: Green tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First green tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.
18. Tooth decay: Green tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.
19. Stress: L-the theanine, which is a kind of amino acids in green tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.
20. HIV: Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in green tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that green tea can help stop the HIV virus from spreading.
Tea Engineering Research Centre funded by Tea Board, Govt of India and National Tea Research Foundation (NTRF) is continiously trying to develop and modify the quality of Tea and its productivity . Research is also carried out to make different flavours of the Tea and they have gained a huge sucess in this field. Right now the regular grade of Green Tea is available in the market. Other flavoured green tea like Jasmine, Rose, Tulsi and Ginger will be launched shortly.
This Tea is 100% Organic since no chemical has been used in the cultivation of the Tea.